Acupuncture Clinic Services
The Santa Cruz Acupuncture Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Clinic is a resource for pain management, injury rehabilitation, and wellness. Our goals:
- Safe, supportive, and holistic acupuncture treatment.
- Prompt symptom relief as well as treatment of root conditions.
- Restoration of full function and well-being.
- Prevention of relapse, re-injury and illness.
- Self-management through health education, including therapeutic exercise instruction, lifestyle and nutritional counseling, and postural and ergonomic re-training.
- Prompt referrals to physicians and other health-care providers as necessary and appropriate.
We provide the following services and modalities:
The Santa Cruz Acupuncture Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Clinic practices patient-centered health care: respect for the unique needs, abilities, challenges, decisions, and autonomy of each and every patient. We’re here to serve you, the patient, the most important person in medical care. We welcome feedback as to how best to meet your unique and individual needs.
Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac., DNBAO, FAAPM is a credentialed Fellow of the American Academy of Pain Management, and upholds its ethics guidelines.
We voluntarily honor the Patient Care Partnership principles of the American Hospital Association. (Please note that the Acupuncture Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Clinic is an outpatient facility, and not a member of the AHA.)